We’re excited to announce that Text-to-Give is now available! Click here to watch the 1-minute instructional video, or view the instructions below.
Setting Up Text-to-Give
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared short code that may be used by other churches in the area.
- If your phone number isn’t set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link to be guided to the next step.
- Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a “Suggested” organization.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you’d like to use for text-to-give. If you’re already a donor and you’ve added a payment method before (for instance, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation will go to the church. Once the initial setup is complete, all you have to do from now on is text an amount to 84321 🙂