Starting June 11 we will have one service at 10:15am for the summer. This is a good rhythm that helps unite us as a church and a great opportunity for us to be together at one time during service.
This years Women’s Retreat will be held at Black Rock Retreat Center. This is an opportunity for the women of EPIC Community Church to have a time of fellowship, rest, spiritual growth, encouragement, and most importantly to spend time with and learn more about Jesus through the book of Ephesians.
For more information visit the Women’s Ministry Table before/after Sunday morning services at EPIC, or e-mail
To register, click HERE.
We’re excited to announce that Text-to-Give is now available! Click here to watch the 1-minute instructional video, or view the instructions below.
Setting Up Text-to-Give
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared short code that may be used by other churches in the area.
- If your phone number isn’t set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link to be guided to the next step.
- Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a “Suggested” organization.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you’d like to use for text-to-give. If you’re already a donor and you’ve added a payment method before (for instance, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation will go to the church. Once the initial setup is complete, all you have to do from now on is text an amount to 84321 🙂
Shop to Stop Human Trafficking! Hosted by EPIC Students at Bel Air Construction (1655 Robin Circle, Forest Hill, MD 21050) on Friday December 2 from 6-8pm and/or Saturday December 3 from 10am-2pm.
Money raised supports:
- aftercare for women and girls in sex trafficking
- EPIC Student’s Retreats and Summer Mission Trips
Contact for more information about this event, or visit www.rahabsrope.com to learn more about Rahab’s Rope.
On the night of Nov. 28, 2016, terrible wildfires threatened to destroy the Great Smoky Mountains around Gatlinburg, TN. The firefighters, first responders, and many other organizations have done an incredible job in their emergency response efforts, but 700 Structures have been destroyed by the wildfire (over 400 of those fires were homes) and unfortunately lives were also lost.
Now as we look to the future, there are a lot of families who will need our help rebuilding and restoring their lives and the beautiful land we all call home. So we are asking help to restore hope for the victims by providing Christmas for the families. Donations will start now and end on December 18th.
FCA Urban Missions are asking for a donation of a Christmas Present – (wrapped & labeled) for the victims of the Gatlinburg Wildfire last week. Donations will start now and should be brought to EPIC on Sunday morning December 18.
Christmas Presents should be labeled:
- Elders / Adult / Teen / Child
- XXL / XL / L / M / S /
Here are children ages to shop for:
- ONE unborn male (due end of January)
- ONE 2-year male
- TWO 6-year males
- ONE 5-year male
- ONE 9-year male
- ONE 16-year male
- ONE 14-month girl
- ONE 4-year girl
- ONE 7-year girl
- ONE 9-year girl
- ONE 16-year girl
Thank you for your generous contributions and sharing to help the Gatlinburg Wildfire Victim Families.
September 11 at 5:30pm we will have our first ever Partnership Meeting. This meeting will be for anyone that has signed the Partnership Agreement. We will pray together, discuss the vision for the upcoming year, and provide an opportunity to talk to the Elders.
At EPIC, we are convinced that we cannot follow God alone or live out His purposes for our lives without others. Therefore, we intentionally enter into partnership with one another. We challenge anyone who calls EPIC home to enter into this partnership by signing a covenant with us. In this agreement, we commit to partner together for one another’s growth, the good of the church, and for God’s mission.
You can learn more about Partnership on our website (here) and on our app (there are 2 sermons and the agreement). If you would then like to become a Partner, you can stop by the Welcome Desk to obtain, sign, and turn in the Partnership Agreement.
LOCATION: Ripken Stadium
FOOD: Ice Cream Bar
WHAT TO BRING: your questions for the Staff and Elders
Registration is open for EPIC’s Women’s Retreat “Sweet Life Café”, Oct 21-22. This retreat will provide EPIC Women with relaxation, fellowship, fun, pampering, and time spent in God’s word. Cost is $45. Visit our table in the foyer to register (registration ends Sept 25) or contact Karen Rickards ().
During the summer as we have one combined service at 10:00am at Ripken Stadium. There is plenty of parking, signs and friendly people to help you know where to go, and a casual environment. During the summer, we will be in a series called “Closer.” One of the amazing realities about God is that he invites us into relationship with Him to walk closely with Him. Throughout the summer, we are looking at the book of Psalms and considering how we can walk closer with God in the various seasons of life.
This Easter we will have 3 services (9:00, 10:05, 11:10) at Ripken Stadium (the club level). There will be signs and people to direct you.