Fall Fest 2017 is October 31st from 6-8PM at Ripken Stadium. It is the place to be on Halloween! Trunk-or-Treat, tons of candy, giant slides, wipe-out challenge, trackless train! A safe environment to get lots of candy, show off your costume and have a blast! If you want to donate candy or sign up to do a trunk please email Deb ().
In 2017, we are sending 5 teams around the world! We hope to create a culture at EPIC marked by a passion for lost, a desire to go to unreached and unengaged people groups around the world, a commitment to share the Gospel, and a passion for the glory of God among the nations. We are sending 2 teams to South Asia along with teams to Mexico, the Dominican Republic, and MFuge (a middle-school mission experience).
There is still time to be a part of one of these teams! The trip to Mexico still has open spots but you must apply soon.
This years Women’s Retreat will be held at Black Rock Retreat Center. This is an opportunity for the women of EPIC Community Church to have a time of fellowship, rest, spiritual growth, encouragement, and most importantly to spend time with and learn more about Jesus through the book of Ephesians.
For more information visit the Women’s Ministry Table before/after Sunday morning services at EPIC, or e-mail
To register, click HERE.
Below are some helpful resources for your personal growth (some are from current/previous sermon series).
IT’S COMPLICATED (RELATIONSHIP SERIES)
- Side by Side: Walking with Others in Wisdom and Love by Ed Welch
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family by Paul Tripp
- The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God by Tim Keller
- The Mingling of Souls: God’s Design for Love, Marriage, Sex, and Redemption by Matt Chandler
UNSTOPPABLE (ACTS SERIES)
- Acts: A 12-Week Study by Justin Holcomb
- some of our Community Groups are using this resource
- Acts by Darrell Bock
- widely known to be the best Commentary on the book of Acts
- ESV Study Bible
- by far the most helpful study Bible available; a tremendous resource!)
- Radical by David Platt
- The Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler
- Bible Doctrine by Wayne Grudem
- The Reason for God by Tim Keller
- Desiring God by John Piper
- Knowing God by J.I. Packer
We’re excited to announce that Text-to-Give is now available! Click here to watch the 1-minute instructional video, or view the instructions below.
Setting Up Text-to-Give
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared short code that may be used by other churches in the area.
- If your phone number isn’t set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link to be guided to the next step.
- Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a “Suggested” organization.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you’d like to use for text-to-give. If you’re already a donor and you’ve added a payment method before (for instance, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation will go to the church. Once the initial setup is complete, all you have to do from now on is text an amount to 84321 🙂