This team will be doing the following:
- Supporting local missionaries in their work.
- Outreach to Haitian immigrants who have come to DR for work, yet still live in terrible poverty.
- Food/clothing ministry: Taking food and clothing to poor Haitian or Dominican villages. Sharing the Gospel. Spending time with children and families.
- Compassion International outreach: Visiting the local Compassion in order to share the Gospel, visit classrooms, spend time with Compassion kids, and support the Compassion workers/teachers.
- Children’s ministry: When visiting villages, running a “kids program” to share the Gospel and live on the kids.
- Medical clinics (depending on adults): When visiting villages, setup simple medical clinics to see patients and supply simple medication or assistance. (Students can assist.)
- Construction (depending on adults): Helping with light building projects or people in need.
To give to help the trip click here.