CRAVE (EPIC’s Student Ministry for grades 6-12) launched our Fall meeting at a new location…The Arena Club (located at 2304 Churchville Road, Bel Air, MD 21015 – only 10 minutes from Ripken Stadium)! We will have fun activities, food, a teaching/worship time, and small group discussions. If you have questions or are interested in helping, contact Daniel (email@example.com).
December 15 – Pool Party at The Arena Club, 6:30-8:30pm
2014 SCHEDULE COMING 2014!!!
We want to create the best means possible to stay connected with our parents and students. Simply let us know if you would like to be added to our email list, or be sure to check us out on Facebook (don’t forget to “LIKE” us!). If you use Facebook frequently, make sure your friends with Pastor Daniel Hoeck so he can add you to our EPIC Student Ministry group.
About The Ministry:
Everybody craves something. Everyone has a deep passion and desire for something. The student ministry at EPIC exists to help young people CRAVE something that is greater and more satisfying than anything else, God. We care for, challenge and equip students for epic lives that treasure God more than anything. Isaiah 26:8 says, “Your name and renown is the desire of our hearts. We are passionate about knowing God, living for Him, making Him known, and making a difference in our world.
We seek to have a ministry that…
1. Provides a fun place for students to gather and enjoy time with others
2. Has caring parents and other leaders with a passion to invest in the lives of young people
3. Has solid, interactive, and engaging teaching
4. Helps students share their lives with others through small group interaction
5. Is committed to outreach to local schools and training students to share Gospel with their friends
6. Connects with parents and what is happening at home
7. Focuses on raising up student leaders
Volunteering with the Student Ministry:
We’re always looking for volunteers who are willing to share their lives to our students. So if you’re interested in investing in the lives of the next generation then please let us know. Some opportunities include: hosting events or small groups, coordinating events, and helping lead a small group. If you are interested please contact Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org)