- A casual, come-as-you-are environment: dress however you like
- Exciting, creative, safe, and fun children’s ministry
- Contemporary worship
- Coffee & donuts
- Friendly, welcoming community
- Messages that are relevant, creative, applicable, and Scripture-based
- Variety: sense of expectancy each week
- A safe, authentic environment to invite friends, enjoy community, ask questions, and journey with us
Time & Location: 9:30am & 11:00am in the club level of Ripken Stadium (873 Long Drive in Aberdeen: get directions). There are a lot of signs and people to direct you where to go. Click here for why we meet here and what to expect.
What should I wear? Whatever you want. Don’t feel any need to get dressed up (unless you want to). Most people will be dressed very casually.
What about kids? We have a fun, exciting, and safe place for your children while you attend the service. Our children’s ministry is for anyone birth through 5th grade. They will have a great time.
How long is the service? The service is typically just over an hour.
When did you first begin meeting at Ripken Stadium? We first launched on March 20, 2011 and have been meeting Sunday morning’s ever since! Take a look at our 1-Year Anniversary video to find out more about the heart, mission, and vision of EPIC.